Saturday, March 28, 2009

I've posted new work in my online galleries...


I realize that this is a bit overdue, but I finally posted some new work in my online galleries... It's not exactly recent - it's paintings that I did during a couple of warm days near the end of January and in mid-February. It took a while for me to get good pics of them because the weather's been bad and I always take pics of my work outside - it's usually the best light and seems to offer the best visual representation of the colors in my paintings.

Although you're definitely more than welcome to go to the galleries and have a look around at EVERYTHING, the easiest way to view my most recently added work is to click on "GALLERIES"... then just above my various albums you'll see a link that says "Recently Added"... Click that and it will pull up all of my images in order from most recent to oldest... and the top 8 are the ones I added last night. There's also a block of images on the right of every page that shows Recent Photos, but it doesn't always pull images from the most recent batch of uploads.

Unfortunately the work that I added last night isn't anything too dramatic or technically demanding... it was actually more of me just trying to stay active and in practice in hopes of surviving the cold winter with some skills still in tact. I waited for warm days (above 50!) to where I could paint a few paintings without having to overload my remaing space heater (I lost the other one just before Christmas - poor little guy).

But now the warm weather is finally here... well - it was anyway! It's been in the 60's & 70's for the past few weeks... yet today we're supposed to be hit with a WINTER STORM, 4 to 8 inches of snow... and then warm again within a day or two. Gotta love that Midwest weather!



No comments: